Saturday, 25 February 2023
Sad number.2
If I had my way, I would have lost every memory of her, but I am unable to explain this broken heart. I can never forget the grin on her face.
____________________________________________________
English to Hindi translation
बस चलती तो मैं उसकी हर याद खो देता, पर इस टूटे हुए दिल को मैं समझा नहीं पा रहा हूँ। मैं उसके चेहरे की मुस्कान को कभी नहीं भूल सकता।
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
People enjoy watching
social media about natural life and are highly interested in learning about animals and their way of life. Wildlife enthusiasts are interes...
-
Life was so wonderful with you, but now that you're gone, it's just a punishment. Life was so wonderful with you, but now that you...
-
imagination thought workshop Step #5: Get wealthy In truth, the workshop where all of man's plans are crafted into perfect for...
-
social media about natural life and are highly interested in learning about animals and their way of life. Wildlife enthusiasts are interes...
No comments:
Post a Comment